[postgis-users] Rocky 9 - libhull missing errors

Regina Obe lr at pcorp.us
Mon Oct 2 13:54:32 PDT 2023

Are you using yum.postgresql.org.  If you are best to ask the question on
https://www.postgresql.org/list/pgsql-pkg-yum/

I know there have been some issues recently with gdal/geos as you can see -
https://www.postgresql.org/list/pgsql-pkg-yum/2023-09/

Though I thought most had been resolved recently except possibly for Fedora
38

GDAL is sadly always an issue cause so many dependencies are brought in and
many have to come thru the EPEL repo.

In your case it sounds like you probably have 2 GDAL installs perhaps one
coming from main repo and another from yum.postgresql.org

I'll try to take a look later if I run into any issues installing on a clean
rocky 9 system.

Regina