How to properly rotate a raster

Regina Obe lr at pcorp.us
Mon Mar 18 06:01:48 PDT 2024

By size, what do you mean exactly?  It would change the width and height.

What are you expecting rotation to do.  Perhaps you can give example out of the below and some sample

ST_Width, ST_Height, ST_SkewX  before and after and what you were expecting.

https://postgis.net/docs/en/RT_ST_SetRotation.html