[OSRS-PROJ] Proj.4 vs Geotrans

Gerald I. Evenden gerald.evenden at verizon.net
Sun Mar 30 10:06:42 PST 2003

Well as long as we are putting experience on the line I have been
writing code for 44 years and about 38 of those years I have had some
association with cartographic projections.  So that's my belly bump.

Secondly, I wrote an opinion, not a job application.  You certainly
may have your own opinion about how code should be written but until
you make your view of coding public there is nothing to comment on.

I am sure I would have an appropriate response to your threatened
"stern rebuke."