[Proj] White space rules?

support.mn at elisanet.fi support.mn at elisanet.fi
Mon Oct 20 12:58:40 PDT 2008

So do I interpret correctly that white space is not allowed inside proj.4 (or libproj)??
statemets except in comments. And if seen, it will end the statement and start a
new one (except comment lines). Or is the + character new statement separator?

I have understood that the white space (space, including tab and new line) are the
only legal statement separators and the + character only continues the command
line (and also is a separator, but not used outside command lines?)

Regards: Janne.