[Proj] Similar datum transforms for MGI differ too much.

support.mn at elisanet.fi support.mn at elisanet.fi
Wed Feb 18 08:24:11 PST 2009

Hello,

I get about the same differences using xCalc.

lon=degr(14,59,42.65)=14.99518056
lat=degr(46,38,58.722)=46.64964500
lon2=degr(14,59,56.742)=14.99909500
lat2=degr(46,38,58.686)=46.64963500

d=dist(lat2,lon2,lat,lon)=298.59269980 meters

c=cog(lat2,lon2,lat,lon)=270.21464752 degrees (almost exactly west)
c1=cog(lat,lon,lat2,lon2)=90.21180106 degrees (almost exactly east)

Regards: Janne