[Proj] Finally: geodesic-1.0 is available

Gerald I. Evenden geraldi.evenden at gmail.com
Wed Jan 7 18:38:10 PST 2009

Go to

http://members.verizon.net/~gerald.evenden/geod/

which puts you into a Doxygen documentation and pointer to distribution
tarball at the bottom of the main page.

It is ALL there in glorious color.

Comments, pro, con or indifferent would be greatly appreciated.  After all
that damned effort I'd like somebody to look at it.  ;-)

Thanks in advance.

PS: I did leave the whole X11 in each file.  Grumble.

PPS: it also gives a reference for the occasional geodesic inquiries we get.