[Proj] Undefined subroutine &Proj::proj_init called

Ari Jolma ari.jolma at gmail.com
Mon Jan 30 23:18:35 PST 2012

cc'ing geo-perl list. Followups there, please.

Seems to be the bindings in PDL::GIS::Proj. There is also another Proj
module Geo::Proj4. Anybody know the PDL::GIS::Proj author?

Martin, how do you know the code is supposed to work? proj_init sounds
like a function that might be called automatically.

Regards,

Ari