[Proj] Coming releases of PROJ.4

Bas Couwenberg sebastic at xs4all.nl
Mon Jul 3 08:22:41 PDT 2017

On 2017-07-03 17:05, support at mnspoint.com wrote:
> Your writing is a clear indication that you are just a terrorist that
> wants to destroy the Proj.4 intellectual foundation and ruin everything
> built on it!

If you'd get your way, there would be no contributors to PROJ.4 leaving
it stale as you'd like to see, but also doom it because it eventually
will not be supportable any more.

I applaud the efforts by Kristian who makes valuable contributions to
ensure the future viability of PROJ.4, unlike you who keeps posting
demotivating rhetoric on this list.

Please maintain your own fork of PROJ.4 for your application so you
don't get your knickers in a twist every time someone makes a change to
the project.

This list is better off without your contributions, they don't reflect
well on you and poison the atmosphere.

Consider this advice my mother raised me with: If you have nothing
constructive to say, don't say anything at all.

Kind Regards,

Bas