[PROJ] some questions about the Barn Raising

Eduardo Rojas Rodríguez eduardo.rojas at soltig.net
Mon Apr 22 13:11:59 PDT 2019

Many Thanks Even

Now I have more clear the mapping of the interrelations of the different
projects, as well as how it gets to the end user, I will document this as
best as possible, since it is a bit confusing to know how the interrelation
of different Open Source projects works, and how this impacts the different
users and their jobs.

I am going to write in the QGIS Dev list (probably in PostGIS too) to
understand a bit how they intend to support the updating of the CRS
databases, since I have been reading that many more countries are going to
update their CRS and more frequently . I think it is important to know how
such software PostGIS and QGIS long term release will deal with the timely
updating of CRS and in a reliable way.

I will document everything for the presentation in the Geo For All
thanks for your time again

-----
Eduardo Rojas Rodríguez
Analista en SIG