[PROJ] PROJ 6RC2

Even Rouault even.rouault at spatialys.com
Sat Feb 23 05:39:06 PST 2019

> > Why just this package ? As far as I can see, there has been only README
> > changes in it since RC1. But this is also the case for the base, north-
> > america, world and oceania packages.
>
> I figured I would only update the packages that were already out as RC.
> I missed that the North America package had it’s readme updated. I’ll upload
> an RC2 of that as well. I don’t think that an update README warrants new
> version of the main and oceania grid packages. I think that new grids
> should be added before a new version is released. Do you agree with that?

I'm fine with that.

Also as a remainder of prior discussions, proj.db points to the packages with
a generic download URL, so symlinks to the actual packages should be created.

https://download.osgeo.org/proj/proj-datumgrid-latest.zip
https://download.osgeo.org/proj/proj-datumgrid-north-america-latest.zip
https://download.osgeo.org/proj/proj-datumgrid-europe-latest.zip
https://download.osgeo.org/proj/proj-datumgrid-oceania-latest.zip