[PROJ] PROJ 6RC2

Kristian Evers kreve at sdfe.dk
Sun Feb 24 05:02:05 PST 2019

Yeah, I came to the same conclusion when I saw that issue this morning.
RC2 has only been out for a short while so let’s give it another day before
putting out RC3. Expect an announcement of RC3 tomorrow evening.
Hopefully that will be the last release candidate this time around.

So everyone, if you haven’t already tested RC2 please do so now and
report the issues you may find. It would be nice to avoid having to issue
a fourth release candidate.

/Kristian