[PROJ] Unable to load proj.dll in to MapInfo softver

Marija Obradović marija.obradovic at posta.rs
Thu Jan 3 04:03:28 PST 2019

For the past period We used MapInfo 8.5, now we upgrade it to v17.1.0. In
old version of MapInfo we used proj4 ( <https://proj4.org/> PROJ - PROJ.4
5.2.0 documentation) opensource program to transform coordinate from Gauss
to WGS84 and reverse, but the same project issue doesn't work on new version
of MapInfo softver.
I recompile new version the opensource proj4 in x86, using VS17, but I still
have a problem to load in MapInfo v17.1.0, in this case MapInfo expected x32
library but when I put x32 library I have the same error.
Also I download OseGeo package x64 where is new x86 proj.dll but in that
case when I call this project MapInfo stop responding.

Help me If you can to solve this problem.