[PROJ] PROJ4 Version 4.9.3 Need .dll

Wood, Rebekah Rebekah.Wood at freshfromflorida.com
Wed Jan 9 04:57:03 PST 2019

Good Morning,

I need the compiled .dll for the highest versioning level of PROJ4 which I believe is Version 4.9.3.  Please let me know if this can be provided to me.  I have downloaded the source code but am uncomfortable compiling it.  The directions are not very clear to me.

Thanks,
Becky
Systems Project Consultant
Florida Forest Service
Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services

Office:  (850) 681-5863
Rebekah.Wood at freshfromflorida.com<mailto:Rebekah.Wood at freshfromflorida.com>

The Conner Building
3125 Conner Boulevard Room S-1
Tallahassee, FL 32399-1650

www.FreshFromFlorida.com<http://www.FreshFromFlorida.com>

Please note that Florida has a broad public records law (Chapter 119, Florida Statutes).
Most written communications to or from state employees are public records obtainable
by the public upon request.  Emails sent to me at this email address may be considered
public and will only be withheld from disclosure if deemed confidential pursuant to the
laws of the State of Florida.