[PROJ] Motion: Adopt RFC3 - Dependency management

Kristian Evers kreve at sdfe.dk
Wed Jan 16 06:46:38 PST 2019

Well, we *could* do that, but since we already have a few functions that return int
instead of bool it would be more consistent to continue that pattern. I don't have
strong opinion on the matter. I am curious to know though if there is any users
of PROJ following the list that has a strict C89 requirement?

/Kristian