[PROJ] Motion: Adopt RFC3 - Dependency management

Kristian Evers kreve at sdfe.dk
Wed Jan 16 07:53:34 PST 2019

Most of the code is now compiled as C++ so probably not a big issue in practical terms. Also, we do run all code through several msvc versions on AppVeyor so any non-msvs compliant code we may write should be discovered quickly. Code not passing the tests on AppVeyor should of course not be merged.

As far as I understand the material from Microsoft, they support a large subset of C99 but some lesser used features aren’t available. Getting a list of exactly what is and what isn’t supported is not easy to find though.

Just to be clear, I have no intention of updating the RFC as it is now. I don’t think the concerns raised here are incompatible with the content of RFC3.

/Kristian