[PROJ] Catalog of problems related to time dependent datums, misalign webmapping and Australia's problems

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Sun Nov 3 13:45:37 PST 2019

Hi proj folks, in wrapping up a bunch of things as I my contract at NSW
Spatial Services (as a Geospatial BA), I've copied a bunch of the
problems we have catalogued into my public blog so they can be accessed
later.

These include:

Summary of the problems: https://www.opengeospatial.org/blog/3045

Very technical description:
http://cameronshorter.blogspot.com/2019/08/time-dependent-datum-problems.html

Presentation from Joel Haasdyk and Roger Lott at the OGC:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1gxu2Ug0I7axDnmOuHhnwJkFi5WBCqY6y/view?usp=sharing

Generic post about "Scrappy Collaboration":
http://cameronshorter.blogspot.com/2019/11/scrappy-collaboration.html

Enjoy, ...

--
Cameron Shorter