[PROJ] Needs a sanity check on Vertical Transformation

Julien Schroder julien.schroder at gmail.com
Mon Nov 4 12:41:18 PST 2019

Thank you so much for your help it is much clearer now and a perfect timing
with the new release.
That is good to know about WGS84 and the resulting uncertainty, it is
slightly worrying, I will investigate that further.
Thank again

*Julien Schroder | Spatial Analyst | Photographer*
julien.schroder at gmail.com | +1 514 797 1464

Website <http://arctic-mood.com/> | Instagram
<https://www.instagram.com/arctic.mood/?hl=en> | Linkedin
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/julien-schroder-2225a578> | Facebook