[PROJ] PSC Motion: require SQLite 3.11 as minimum version

Mike Taves mwtoews at gmail.com
Thu Nov 7 17:25:38 PST 2019

On Fri, 8 Nov 2019 at 07:51, Even Rouault <even.rouault at spatialys.com> wrote:
> 3.11 is likely not the minimum version. I tried to look at the SQLite release
> notes to find the right version, but nothing obvious struck me, so this would
> require doing bisection to find out the minimum version. I don't think it
> really matters to spot the exact version.

I found a bit of time to do a few bisection experiments, and I found
the exact version:

version-3.8.0    # 1.82user
version-3.8.10.2 # 0.78user
version-3.8.11   # 0.06user
version-3.8.11.1 # 0.07user
version-3.9.0    # 0.06user
version-3.9.2    # 0.07user
version-3.30.1   # 0.05user

SQLite version 3.8.11 released on 2015-07-27 should be the minimum version.

The closest item that I can see in the release notes [1] is
"Miscellaneous micro-optimizations"

[1] https://www.sqlite.org/changes.html#version_3_8_11