[PROJ] How to find the active metadata search path in PROJ 6

Roger Bivand Roger.Bivand at nhh.no
Sat Sep 7 06:12:58 PDT 2019

Hi,

I've looked but cannot find the "get" side of
proj_context_set_search_paths(). Does one exist, or is there an
alternative way of getting the current active search path?

Reason for question: to be able to add a local directory, for example
holding grid files downloaded on the fly or caches from previous sessions,
and where the default data/ directory is not user-writable, I think I need
to build the ":" or ";" separated list to update the search path. To avoid
overwriting it, I need to prepend the active search path to the local
user-writable directory.

Hope this is just something I've missed, a function returning a string, or
equivalent mechanism.

Roger

--
Roger Bivand