[PROJ] Disable .local in 7.0.0RC default search paths

Roger Bivand Roger.Bivand at nhh.no
Mon Feb 24 04:05:49 PST 2020

On Mon, 24 Feb 2020, Kristian Evers wrote:

>>> This is an internal function. I've just submitted
>>> https://github.com/OSGeo/PROJ/pull/1967 to expose it as an exported function
>>>

>> Thanks very much, just got there. Will this get into 7.0.0RC2?
>
> Yes.

Great! Building rgdal from the PROJ master, I can now report status:

> library(rgdal)
rgdal: version: 1.5-6, (SVN revision 944)
  Geospatial Data Abstraction Library extensions to R successfully loaded
  Loaded GDAL runtime: GDAL 3.1.0dev-e52a02d452, released 2020/02/21
  Path to GDAL shared files: /usr/local/share/gdal
  GDAL binary built with GEOS: TRUE
  Loaded PROJ.4 runtime: Rel. 7.0.0, March 1st, 2020, [PJ_VERSION: 700]
  Path to PROJ.4 shared files:
/home/rsb/.local/share/proj:/usr/local/share/proj:/usr/local/share/proj
  PROJ CDN enabled: FALSE
  Linking to sp version: 1.4-0

Roger

--