[PROJ] Switch to proj-datumgrid-geotiff for PROJ 7 ?

Kristian Evers kreve at sdfe.dk
Tue Jan 14 03:43:19 PST 2020

Markus,

Yes, don't worry. I only brought up GDAL and QGIS since they were
affected in this particular issue. The intention is to coordinate across
as many OSGeo projects as possible. I'll bring the topic up on the
"discuss" list. I can also ping individual project lists but I fear that will
results in too many diverging email threads.

/Kristian