[PROJ] proj manual, versioning, download location

Kristian Evers kreve at sdfe.dk
Thu Jan 16 23:51:03 PST 2020

Mike,

Thanks for looking into the pricing brackets. If you can get the last bits
of the docs build correct on RTD I think we should just go with for it. It's
a significant improvement to our docs and it even eases the load on
Travis.

I had a look at the gold membership and it actually seems that they let
you decide your own price. Anywhere between $5 and $50, depending on
the size of your project/organization. I'll check with the OSGeo board if
they want to make a shared membership for all OSGeo projects or if
we should finance it ourselves using the projects allowance from OSGeo.
If we end up doing the latter I think we should put $10-$15/month towards
the membership.

/Kristian