[PROJ] EPSG v10 update status

Roger Bivand Roger.Bivand at nhh.no
Fri Oct 9 08:25:13 PDT 2020

On Fri, 9 Oct 2020, Even Rouault wrote:

> Roger,
>
>> Is there a specific PR/fork of GDAL that matches rouault/PROJ:epsg10?
>> Testing for the R packages I'm involved with uses both, so GDAL would need
>> to use PROJ functions adapted for v10.
>
> To test just rouault/PROJ:epsg10, you don't need any special GDAL
> patched version as the objects returned by PROJ will still have the same
> structure as before (no datum ensemble)

Thanks! I've tested sf and rgdal, and apart from changing column numbers
in the DB table for 10 compared to 9, things seem OK. I'll look to run
tests on R packages using sf or rgdal later. The only changes were in
documentation, where I opened proj.db directly from RSQLite to display the
contents, so not to do with PROJ or PR #2370.

I'll move to check part2 once 7.2 is published.

Best wishes,

Roger

--
Roger Bivand