[PROJ] Geodetic to geographic conversions

Nicolas Bellaiche Nicolas.Bellaiche at ign.fr
Thu Oct 29 01:25:24 PDT 2020

Hi all,

I need to migrate my old PROJ.4 C++ codes to PROJ-7.1.1 and I'm a bit stuck with the conversions geodetic <-> geographic coordinates (on the same datum). The only doc I could find is this single line but I haven't been able to deal with it:

pj_latlong_from_proj

No direct equivalent, but can be accomplished by chaining proj_create()<https://proj.org/development/reference/functions.html#c.proj_create>, proj_crs_get_horizontal_datum() andproj_create_geographic_crs_from_datum()

Is there any example code that could help me?

Thank youu very much,

Nicolas Bellaiche