[PROJ] CRS explorer

Javier Jimenez Shaw j1 at jimenezshaw.com
Fri Dec 3 07:00:35 PST 2021

Hi all

Sorry for the late update to PROJ 8.2.0. I have been implementing it with
GitHub Actions. But now it is available.
https://jjimenezshaw.github.io/crs-explorer/
Some features were added, like filtering by name, column ordering, better
performance...

I was thinking on adding links to static pages with the WKT1 of each CRS.
Do you think it is useful?

Cheers,
Javier

PS: I found some new astronomical CRSs (IAU_2015) that are type "other" in
proj.db. What is that?
Entre dos pensamientos racionales
hay infinitos pensamientos irracionales.