[PROJ] missing css in webpage

Joris Van den Bossche jorisvandenbossche at gmail.com
Thu Sep 16 23:56:36 PDT 2021

I took a quick look at it (it seems that the parent sphinx_rtd_theme is
just missing in the <head> tag, only the custom css overrides of proj
itself are included), and this might be triggered by the sphinx_rtd_theme
1.0 which was just released. Opened a PR that might fix it:
https://github.com/OSGeo/PROJ/pull/2858

Joris