[PROJ] Implementation of NADCON5 transformations for USA

Javier Jimenez Shaw j1 at jimenezshaw.com
Fri Dec 16 07:17:33 PST 2022

Thanks Even and everybody else involved in this development. It is great
news. Another step that makes PROJ a reference in the sector. And it is
open source!

To the users that experience differences, this will be a good time to
know/learn the different versions of NAD83... and use the right one ;)

Good work!