[PROJ] Could you please explain me why I can't project RDN2008 (EPSG:6706) to ERTF2000 (EPSG:9067) or ITRF2000 (EPGS:8997)

Giacomo Cappellini giacomo.cappellini.87 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 19 18:56:32 PDT 2022

Ok I mis-interprered the meaning of "manual" here, I though there were some
additional custom magic code around WGS84 realizations transformations, but
it's the opposite.

Just side note: I'm actually quite surprised about your question about
WGS84 "Are such non-null transforms between members published somewhere ?"
as I was considered that like an obvious fact. If this information is not
officially available to the public, what's the whole point of updating the
datum? Considering that WGS is currently aligned with ITRF2014 at 2010.000, is
this made to push new maps to ITRS (that provides all the numbers)? Just
wild thoughts.

Thanks again for the answers.

G.C.