[PROJ] cmake find_package() fails to find PROJ6 installed with MacPorts

Tom O'Reilly oreilly at mbari.org
Wed Jun 1 12:55:31 PDT 2022

Thanks Even.
My project needs proj6, but as a test of cmake I installed proj9 with MacPorts - and find_package(Proj9 CONFIG REQUIRED) fails just as before.
Question - if the installed proj9 provides CONFIG support, I presume there is a proj9-config.cmake or Proj9Config.cmake file somewhere. Where would I look for this file? I see /opt/local/lib/proj9 - but the file is not in there. Would this file be in there if proj9 supports CONFIG mode or is there some other place to look?

Thanks
Tom

Thomas C. O'Reilly
7700 Sandholdt Road
Moss Landing, California 95039-9644
831-775-1766 (voice)
831-775-1620 (FAX)
oreilly at mbari.org (email)
http://www.mbari.org (World-wide Web)

"The machine does not isolate us from the great mysteries
of nature, but plunges us more deeply into them."

- ANTOINE DE SAINT-EXUPERY
"Wind, Sand, and Stars" (1939)