[PROJ] PROJ 9.0.1RC2 & PROJ-data 1.10RC1

Sebastiaan Couwenberg sebastic at xs4all.nl
Wed Jun 8 21:46:24 PDT 2022

On 6/8/22 19:50, Kristian Evers wrote:
> As always, please report any issues you find in the release candidates either here or
> on GitHub.
Changes in 9.0.1 cause test failures in cartopy:

  https://github.com/SciTools/cartopy/issues/2051

Other than that it looks good, libgeotiff, pdl, pyproj, and postgis test
suites all succeed. I haven't rebuilt everything that depends on proj in
Debian, only these which tend to have test failures whenever PROJ changes.

Kind Regards,

Bas

--
  GPG Key ID: 4096R/6750F10AE88D4AF1