[PROJ] Learning RTK

Gabriel De Luca pablogabrieldeluca at gmail.com
Mon Oct 17 15:40:21 PDT 2022

Hi, Javier,

This course struck me as a good balance between simplicity and depth. You
will find information about RTK and NTRIP (Real Time Service (RTS-PPP),
under Precise Point Positioning) in the Lesson 8, but the fundamentals are
before. I would recommend start at the beginning and make sure you have a
good idea of the differencing method (where the magic happens):

https://www.e-education.psu.edu/geog862/node/1405

Regards,
Gabriel