[PROJ] about read the docs

Howard Butler howard at hobu.co
Fri Feb 3 09:51:46 PST 2023

Sorry for the mix up. I was testing a RTD deployment using pointcloud.org <http://pointcloud.org/> as the domain this morning. It is an OSGeo-hosted domain that isn't really being used for anything else. This was in preparation for a motion to migrate proj.org <http://proj.org/> to do the same when the PSC makes the motion and votes, etc.