[PROJ] Motion: Migrate proj.org to ReadTheDocs

Alan Snow alansnow21 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 3 14:19:37 PST 2023

+0

A few years ago, I had a less than great experience with RTD due to
instability and lack of ability to be able to fix underlying issues with a
highly constrained environment. I have found not using it to be a painless
experience. However, it seems like they have been actively developing it
and it does have some nice features. So, it is likely worth trying out.