[PROJ] Motion: Migrate proj.org to ReadTheDocs

Alan Snow alansnow21 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 4 07:34:20 PST 2023

+1

It seems RTD has improved quite a bit over the last few years as far as the
control over the environment and there is a path to revert back to GitHub
pages if necessary. It is used by many projects in the open source
community, so if something goes wrong, there will be a solid community base
experiencing the same issues. Hopefully that leads to quick resolutions if
any issues arise.