[PROJ] Proj9 for ARM/Android

Sebastian Gellrich sgellrich at sensys.de
Thu Jun 29 00:19:07 PDT 2023

Hello,

Are there any plans or experiences to compile Proj9 for ARM systems? We would like to integrate Proj9 into our Android app and have so far only found implementations based on Proj4 on the internet.

We want to access the Proj9 library via Android JNI. Mainly we need the functions of the cs2cs module.

Since we have already built Proj9 for x64, we know that other external libraries are also created during this process. Do you have any experience if these external libraries exist or are compilable for ARM systems?

Thanks in advance