[PROJ] Sndyer Map Projections Manual in HTML form

Mircea Neacsu mircea at neacsu.net
Fri Apr 5 09:47:19 PDT 2024

Thanks for taking the time to check it out. I see it mostly as a
preservation work, not as a starting point. That is why my JS
"implementation" adheres as much as possible to Synder's original
formulas, without any clever tricks or optimizations. The library of
Congress preserves Snyder's TI-59 calculator
<https://blogs.loc.gov/maps/2015/11/saving-early-computer-cartography/>
and magnetic strips.

Mircea Neacsu
M: 514-591-0329