[PROJ] PROJ 9.4.0RC1 & PROJ-data 1.17RC1

Kristian Evers kristianevers at gmail.com
Wed Feb 28 08:46:07 PST 2024

You guys are clearly using different tools than I am… I can’t for the life of me get those two files to show up when unpacking the RC2 tarball. I’m sure you’re right, you are both smarter at this than I am but I don’t think that it makes much sense for me make RC3 without being able to confirm that it actually works.

/Kristian

PS. Have I mentioned lately that the position as PROJ release manager is up for grabs for anyone who wants it?