[PROJ] PROJ 9.4.0RC1 & PROJ-data 1.17RC1

Even Rouault even.rouault at spatialys.com
Wed Feb 28 09:57:32 PST 2024

well, there were still there. To share the burden, I've just manually
created a RC4 from a repackaged RC3 on the download server by doing:

mkdir tmp
cd tmp
tar xvzf ../proj-data-1.17RC3.tar.gz
rm ._*
tar cvzf ../proj-data-1.17RC4.tar.gz *
zip ../proj-data-1.17RC4.zip *

So hopefully the below should be the final version... (fingers crossed)

https://download.osgeo.org/proj/proj-data-1.17RC4.tar.gz
https://download.osgeo.org/proj/proj-data-1.17RC4.zip

Even