[PROJ] spatialreference.org updated!

Howard Butler howard at hobu.co
Mon Jan 8 06:52:35 PST 2024

All I did was flip the DNS. Javier and Even did all the real work, but I wanted to make sure to get the word out.

It was getting a slight bit embarrassing that the most complete index was an alternative ad-supported site. The authority PROJ brings spatialreference.org <http://spatialreference.org/> will continue to inspire confidence in what's published and give people the ability to step forward and conveniently contribute if they desire.