<div dir="ltr"><div>Hi all</div><div><br></div><div><div>I have been improving the webpage to perform coordinate transformations with PROJ</div><div><a href="https://jjimenezshaw.github.io/wasm-proj/" target="_blank">https://jjimenezshaw.github.io/wasm-proj/</a></div><div><br></div><div>One of the improvements is the usage of your own proj.db or auxiliary databases.</div><div><br></div><div><div>As you may remember last year I made an auxiliary database for PROJ
with the beta data published in June 2025 for the modernized NSRS in USA (NATRF2022 and friends)</div><div><a href="https://github.com/jjimenezshaw/NSRS-2022-PROJ" target="_blank">https://github.com/jjimenezshaw/NSRS-2022-PROJ</a></div><div><br></div><div>You can combine both things to directly run transformations with the modernized NSRS.</div><div>To avoid the work of downloading the file nsrs_proj.db, it can be specified in the URL with this extra option:</div><div><a href="https://jjimenezshaw.github.io/wasm-proj/transform.html?nsrs_aux_db=1" target="_blank">https://jjimenezshaw.github.io/wasm-proj/transform.html?nsrs_aux_db=1</a></div><div><br></div><div>That loads automatically the auxiliary database mentioned above. Easy!</div><div><br><div>In this link you can see how both the vertical and horizontal coordinates are transformed.</div><div><a href="https://jjimenezshaw.github.io/wasm-proj/transform.html?nsrs_aux_db=1&st=combo&tt=combo&sh=EPSG%3A9989&th=NSRS%3ANATRF2022_2D&tv=NSRS%3ANAPGD2022&p3d=1&net=1&coords=35+-100+0+2026.3" target="_blank">https://jjimenezshaw.github.io/wasm-proj/transform.html?nsrs_aux_db=1&st=combo&tt=combo&sh=EPSG%3A9989&th=NSRS%3ANATRF2022_2D&tv=NSRS%3ANAPGD2022&p3d=1&net=1&coords=35+-100+0+2026.3</a></div><div><br></div><div>There is also a new section to compute "Distortion Factors". Probably too niche, but I had fun doing it. Enjoy it.</div><div><br></div><div>(Have you seen the section "Last Operation Summary" at the bottom of the transformer? It is useful to understand what happened exactly)</div><div><br></div><div>No trackers, no ads, no monitoring of user activity. Open Source.</div><div><br></div><div>Best regards,</div><div>Javier</div><br></div><br></div><br></div></div>