[Proj4j] Major refactoring in Proj4J

Martin Davis mbdavis at refractions.net
Tue Jan 19 12:28:08 EST 2010

I've completed some jmajor refactoring in Proj4J (thank goodness for
Eclipse!).

- switched to using ProjCoordinate
- changed to names CoordinateReferenceSystem and CoordinateTransform
- moved old classes out of the core API
- changed to using the term "target" rather than "destination"

I think there will be some more to come as well:

- change CoordinateTransform and CoordinateReferenceSystem to be interfaces
- possibly look at some sort of coordinate operation-based structure
(but using the interface CoordinateTransform)

These last should make Proj4J much more extensible, eg for different
kinds of CRSs and datum transformations

--
Martin Davis
Senior Technical Architect