[Projects] final call friday - for software projects on beta website

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Thu Aug 10 07:14:40 PDT 2017

It is a manual process, rather than do content migration we are collecting
more detailed information on these forms. Get Interactive migrated the
projects that had been added ahead of our meeting on wednesday.

I had added the geoserver one personally buy hand (partly why it looks
troubled). We asked Get Interactive to hold off doing all the conversions
for a few days while we asked the email lists for more content (there was
only one local chapter for example.)

We are only doing these google forms because our volunteers on the system
admin committee were unable to set up LDAP allowing us to login to the beta
website. For foss4g they offered to whitelist the code sprint location and
make temporary accounts for those attending. This goes above and beyond our
contract and is a pretty nice gesture - and was better than cancelling the
training we had paid for.

--
Jody Garnett