[Projects] [OSGeo GSoC Mentors] Fwd: Promotional Poster

Vicky Vergara vicky at georepublic.de
Tue Aug 15 08:47:29 PDT 2017

Hello All

I prepared a branch [1] to work on the Poster for the OSGe-GSoC program.
(its a fork of osgeo/osgeo)

You can put ideas/issues (only about the poster) in the fork issues [2] .

My guide is the poster I made last year for a poster presentation I made in
FOSS4G Asia  [3]

I am using Inkscape to edit the svg file.
I ordered the logos in terms of the order in the logos subdirectory [4]
(if svg version exists then I use that one)

I already made the change of logos.
I made the height of logos to be 50 pixels.

I would say that this development is on the "logo choosing stage"
If you think that the logo being used is wrong or needs change, please make
a PR.

Remember its an A0 page size.
To give you an idea of the size see [5]

Vicky