[Projects] Website 15th relaunch - projects

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Tue Jan 9 15:36:12 PST 2018

I am not sure if your users name is correct maxi Maxi, I do not have access
to the OSGeo userid LDAP server to check.

Note: This is the new website replacing drupal (osgeo.org) website. The
wiki (wiki.osgeo.org) remains unchanged. The wiki uses its own passwords
and is not the same login as your OSGeo userid. For more information see
the "osgeo userid enabled services" list here
<https://staging.www.osgeo.org/community/getting-started-osgeo/osgeo_userid/>
.

Regina Obe has been very helpful with a couple of people that have trouble
so far...

The best way to get in contact with SAC is via trac, but since osgeo_id is
how you report a ticket I will do so for you now:
https://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo/ticket/2078
--
Jody Garnett