[pycsw-devel] AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'get_config'

Junichi Nagai Nagai.Junichi at imslab.co.jp
Thu Jul 21 02:59:31 EDT 2011

Dear Tom Kralidis,

I'm Junichi Nagai from Japan.
(I'm sorry I can't speak English very well.)

This time, I've been tried to change the database(from SQLite3 to
postgres8.3).

I altered the Configuration(default.cfg:[repository]-database).

I tried to create the necessary tables and values for the repository by
using
"./sbin/setup_db.py".

I got below error.

 C:\Program Files\Apache Software
Foundation\Apache2.2\cgi-bin\pycsw>C:\Python27\
python ./sbin/setup_db.py "postgres://postgres:postgres@localhost/pycsw"
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "./sbin/setup_db.py", line 88, in <module>
    CFG = config.get_config('default.cfg')
AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'get_config'

Could you tell me what's wrong?

I use below.
  pycsw:version1.0.0(http://sourceforge.net/projects/pycsw/files/1.0.0/)
  OS:Windows XP