[pycsw-devel] PyCSW repository for openSUSE

Angelos Tzotsos gcpp.kalxas at gmail.com
Wed Mar 9 19:52:39 EST 2011

Hi,

After successfully installing pycsw to a test virtual machine, I took
some time to create a test repository on OpenSUSE Build Service (OBS).

The link for this repository is:
https://build.opensuse.org/project/monitor?project=home%3Atzotsos%3Apython

One can install pycsw on openSUSE 11.4 by the following:

sudo zypper -ar
http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/Application:/Geo/openSUSE_11.4/ GEO
sudo zypper -ar
http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/devel:/languages:/python/openSUSE_11.4/
python
sudo zypper -ar
http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/home:/tzotsos:/python/openSUSE_11.4/
pycsw
sudo zypper install pycsw

For earlier versions change "11.4" with "11.2", "11.3" or "Factory" for
future development version.

This repository will be kept as testing. When we have a stable version
release, pycsw will move to
https://build.opensuse.org/project/monitor?project=home%3Atzotsos

and then to the official repository Application:Geo (referred above as GEO)

An alternative method is to use the following link and the "One-Click
Installer"
http://software.opensuse.org/search?q=pycsw&baseproject=openSUSE%3A11.4&lang=en&include_home=true&exclude_debug=true

Regards,
Angelos