[pycsw-devel] [vote] RFC2 - OGC OpenSearch Geo/Time support

Angelos Tzotsos gcpp.kalxas at gmail.com
Sat May 10 11:44:33 PDT 2014

Hi Jeff,

This will go live in data.gov by the end of June.
http://catalog.data.gov/csw?service=CSW&version=2.0.2&request=GetCapabilities

It will also be available on demo.pycsw.org when it is merged.

Documentation is available in:
http://pycsw.org/docs/latest/opensearch.html
and it will be updated soon.

Best,