[pycsw-devel] Querying ISO 19115-2 fields

Tom Kralidis tomkralidis at gmail.com
Thu Nov 26 09:31:04 PST 2015

On Tue, Nov 24, 2015 at 12:14 PM, Yamila Maio
<yamilamaio at suremptec.com.ar> wrote:
> Hi all!
>
> I'm in need of the capability to query, filter and return results by fields
> corresponding to ISO 19115-2 (such as MI_Acquisition).
>
> pycsw 1.10 with apiso plugin enabled does not support 19115-2 , am I right?
>
> In that case, has anyone developed an open source 19115-2 profile plugin
> yet?
>
> Is that the next step I should take to satisfy my needs? Or is there another
> configuration/modification of pycsw that could help me out?

Hi Yamila: the apiso plugin will ingest 19115-2 metadata into the
APISO profile.  Queryng the data with elementsetname=full will fully
expose the 19115-2 metadata.

In terms of querying against specific 19115-2 fields, this sounds
similar to the thread in
http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/CSW-search-by-other-fields-td5226899.html.

There is a proposed solution in the thread.  In any case, this will
need development (I'm not aware of anything existing at the moment)
and will be a great enhancement for the project.

..Tom