[pycsw-devel] can't run tester application

Margherita Di Leo diregola at gmail.com
Thu Jan 14 03:22:35 PST 2016

Hi,

I hope this is the right place to put a user question, even if it's -devel
mailing list.. if I'm in the wrong place please address me.
I installed pycsw on CentOS 7, I was trying production installation, thus I
installed it under /var/www/
I wanted to try testing. I cannot reproduce the tester application
described here
https://geopython.github.io/pycsw-workshop/docs/intro/intro-exercises.html
because under http://localhost/pycsw/tester/index.html I get Forbidden You
don't have permission to access /pycsw/tester/index.html on this server. I
guess it must be some Apache settings?
I have also tried to run
sudo python run_tests.py -u http://localhost:8000/

but it gives me:

Running tests against http://localhost:8000/

Testing configuration suites/apiso-inspire/default.cfg

 test suites/apiso-inspire/get/requests.txt:GetCapabilities
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "run_tests.py", line 289, in <module>
    result = err.read()
AttributeError: 'URLError' object has no attribute 'read'

Any help appreciated.
Thanks

--
Margherita Di Leo