[pycsw-devel] oai-pmh deletedRecord support

Aleksander Vines aleksander.vines at nersc.no
Mon May 2 05:30:57 PDT 2016

Hi list,

Are there any intentions of implementing support for deleted records in the OAI-PMH implementation?

If not, is that because it would require a too heavy restructure of the rest of pycsw as csw normally does not need to concern itself with deleted records, or could it be feasible for us to implement this feature ourselves?

We need support for this feature, therefore we need OAI-PMH, but if we could get csw as well by implementing it in our infrastructure with pycsw, that would be great.

Kind Regards,

 Aleksander Vines
 Programmer
 IT | Scientific Data Management
 Nansen Environmental and Remote Sensing Center
 (+47) 465 05 891 | aleksander.vines at nersc.no

Nansen Environmental and Remote Sensing Center
Address: Thormøhlens gate 47, NO-5006 Bergen, NORWAY
Website: www.nersc.no, Email: post at nersc.no
Work: +47 55 20 58 00, Fax: +47 55 20 58 01